Management and administration
Đorđe Markez, MA
Phone: +387 51 321 275
University secretary general manages administrative services.
Secretary general is elected for the period of four years, with the possibility of re-election, and for his work he is responsible to the rector, Senate and Stearing Board.
So far, the position of secretary general of the University of Banja Luka was held by:
• Dušanka Dragić, bachelor in law, (2006-2011)
• Vladimir Nikolić, Bachelor in law, (1992-2006)
• Fuad Balić, professor, (1988-1992)
• Drago Tojčić, bachelor in law, (1978-1988)
• Rajko Kuzmanović, bachelor in law, (1975- 1978)